Monday, January 5, 2015

The Journey continues: My last semester of graduate school


Tomorrow begins my final semester as a Master’s of Social Work student. It is hard to believe I’ve been in the program for a year and a half. It has gone by so fast.

 

It has been an exciting year and a half. I have had opportunities to do things that I did not know I was capable of doing. I know my learning is far from over. This final semester will be an exciting one for me.

 

I will be taking four classes to further my knowledge of the field of social work. My internship will continue to be a valuable source of knowledge for me. I am learning so much at the Division of Blind Services. Being able to help others who have vision problems is very rewarding. It is nice to help others who struggle with many of the same things I do.

 

This semester I will begin an exciting new program for the Division of Blind Services. I have researched and developed a job skills training program for the clients of DBS who are seeking employment.

 

With the guidance of my task supervisor, I will begin teaching the first class next week. I am excited, and a little nervous, about beginning this exciting journey. It will be interesting to monitor the progress of the clients and evaluate and modify the program as needed.

 

So here’s to an exciting final semester of graduate school!

1 comment:

  1. Taking time for searching about blinds fabrication is somewhat worth it, because I found many relative information that I can use in my research.

    ReplyDelete