Monday, June 23, 2014

Two Years Later


Wow! Has it been nearly two years since I last wrote on my blog. A lot has happened in those two years. My relationship with Diesel continues to improve. He is now a wonderful guide dog and comical companion.


In May of 2013, I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in philosophy. In the fall of 2013, I entered the Master’s program in social work (MSW). I am currently a year into a two year program.


I will use this blog to tell stories about my journey with Diesel. I will also share my experiences in the master’s program and any other interesting life experiences.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting updates again! The internet can always use an uplifting accounting of an event or an inspirational story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking time for searching about blinds fabrication is somewhat worth it, because I found many relative information that I can use in my research.

    ReplyDelete